- I took an old diary ….one with which I couldn’t part, as it had done precious notes of mine. I took the ‘Fairy Sparkle‘ paper pack.
3. I then arranged some chippies and old paper cuttings that were lying around with me. I coloured the chipboard brown, and distressed the papers and arranged them in layers. The paper pack has various elements which I fussy cut and kept ready for use later. I arranged them too.
4. I placed few flowers which I had in my stash and also pasted some beads with gel medium.
5. In the meantime, I fussy cut the fairy. I pasted it on a left over paper and gave it the look of a book mark .
6. My project of making the cover was perfect …and my diary all beautiful with the makeover.
Hope you all enjoyed the process and would definitely try these wonderful paper packs!
Materials Used :-