Hello friends! Gayatri here, back with another inspirational project for the challenge this month. The new Little Birdie ‘Thin cut dies’ are so fun to play with that I can’t get enough of them.
Today I have made a cute mini photo album which is only 4″ x 4″ and made from a single sheet of 12″ x 12″. You can make this for birthday/ anniversary/ or any occasion with few pictures of cherished moments.
So without much ado, let me get into how you can make this.
- Take a 12″ x 12″ cardstock and score at 4″ and 8″ on one side. Rotate it 90 degrees and score at 4″ and 4.25″ , and 8.25″ and 8.5″
- Cut the quarter inch flaps on both sides as shown in the picture.
- You will end up with the sheet looking like the one in the picture below. Fold and burnish all the fold lines well.
- Cut alternate flaps to around 1. 75″ so as to make pockets.
- From the cut scrap pieces, make four 1″ wide pieces. score and fold at .5″ . The pieces should be slightly less than the pocket height. Stick these to the pocket flaps.
- Cut the two side flaps of on the top fold which will be less than 4″. This will be the flap cover.
- Stick the side flaps to the base to make pockets.
- You can shape the cover flap in any way you want.
- Decorate with pattern paper and other embellishments.
- I have used the Vintage Frame die, which gives a perfect frame for photos.
- The flowers and leaves are made with the dies from the set.
More pictures of my finished project:
Here is a short video of my super cute mini album:
Hope you like my super cute mini album. Till I see you next time with another interesting project, Happy Crafting!
Wow… nice tutorial..
Thank you for this❤
Thank you very much.
Such a cute little thing….
A true inspiration indeed !
Thank you so much Hina.
Wow it’s beautiful… very cute.. thanks for the tutorial..
Thank you very much Ifrah.
Lovely make da.Gayu??
Thank you very much Hema.
Wow this looks so cute and such nicely explained