Hello lovely readers !
How are you doing today ? The summer is returning around here in UK and im feeling particularly happy about it ! Beacuse i love the heat after enduring all that horrible cold for almost half the year .
Welcome back to another TGIF post with me Pooja !
I am really excited to share this card with you all
I really love the way this one turned out !
The stamp I have used here is Little Darlings Go Girl Go
I absolutly adore this stamp set ! The happiness on the girls face shows it all !
For this card i tried a differnt placement of elements .
I have never made one like this so i really love how this looks all finished !
I decided to make a tag first
- I first stamped my image on the tag with pigment ink .
- Then i colored it with watercolors.
- Once done i distressed the whole tag with broken china distress ink .
- And added a twine on top to finish the tag.
The flowers here are handmade.
I really enjoy making flowers sometimes when i get in the mood.
I have used distress inks for the yellow one .
Also do check out the lovely collection of blooms by itsy bitsy here
For the Background
- I first inked my whole cardstock green with distress inks
- I then used a sizzix embossing folder for the chevrons , I kept it white to draw focus to my stamped tag.
- Then i added a one inch strip of pattern paper in yellow beneath the embossing .There are a lot of beautiful paper packs and single 12 *12 design paper sheets available at Itsy Bitsy do check them out.
- My white embossed cardstock is placed a bit tilted .
- I then embellished the card with some buttons , flowers and some stamped pieces .
So that’s about it !
I really hope you liked this card and this lovely image !
Its one of my favorites in the LD series !
For any questions or feedback please comment below !
thankyou for tuning in see u next month !