A very warm Hello and Happy 2020 to all my crafty friends from DT Daksha.
I am so happy and excited to announce the new Blog challenge for this year and month?.
We have big paper crafting Sale this month at all Itsy Bitsy stores..so keeping that in mind we have for this month’s challenge#26 – Anything goes with Itsy Bitsy paper crafting supplies- with tic-tac-toe.
Here you can select any line either Horizontal, Vertical or diagonal from the above picture and using that items create your project… though you can use as many extra items but to qualify for the challenge above selected line paper crafting items must be used in your project.♥️♥️♥️
Kindly go through the guidelines to participate in the
Itsy Bitsy Blog Challenge #26 – Anything goes with Itsy Bitsy paper crafting tic-tac-toe.
- Turn off word verification to enable us to leave comments
- Entries can be submitted until 2nd Feb 2020
- In order to submit your entry, click on the inlinkz button provided at the end of this post, add your image and link to your blog post containing the submission.
- Each participant can submit a maximum of 3 entries. Please append numbers 1, 2, 3 next to your name while submitting multiple entries
- Please link your creations to your post and not just your blog
- In your blog post, create a back-link to this page
- Only projects posted during the valid challenge period are eligible. Backlinks or old projects are not allowed. Please link the creations posted only after our challenge has gone live.
- Entries are welcome from all over the world. However, if you are the winner, we can only ship your prize to an Indian address.
- If you don’t have a blog and want to add your creation on Facebook, please upload it on our FB group Itsy Bitsy Crafter’s Cafe with the hashtag – #itsybitsyblogchallenge26 and add the link here.
- When sharing your work via Facebook or Instagram, please make sure that your profile is PUBLIC, else we will not be able to view your entry and it will be disqualified.
- The top 2 entries will be selected by the DT. Each winner will receive a voucher of Rs.500, redeemable online at www.itsybitsy.in.
- For participating in the Challenge you have time from Jan 6th 2020 to Feb 2nd, 2020.
- If you have not subscribed to our blog kindly subscribe with your name and email id
It is such a versatile theme and there is so much to play with your imagination. There are so many creative ideas that you can implement using Itsy Bitsy awesome paper crafting supplies…so what are you waiting for?
To inspire you all I have a beautiful project to share and I have selected diagonal line for my project.. clear stamp, handmade flowers and chipboard
So here is my project -‘On your special day’ mini album with a shadow box ( photo frame) using Little Birdie ‘Amor mio‘ paper pack.
It’s a 6.5″x 6.5″ mini album. Inside left side I have waterfall pages in size of 3.5×5″ …total 7 pages with front n back we can stick 14+1 =15 pictures. On right side I have a 6″x 6″ shadow box photo frame where I have a place to stick couple’s picture n decorated using handmade flowers, sentiment..etc.for closer I have used black organza ribbon. On spine side I have a metal emblishment and jute tassel from the store.
Front I have decorated using jute piece,thincut die doily,paper pack punched doily, journaling card, chipboard handmade flowers, cheese cloth, pearls etc.
I hope you like it and do participate in this month’s blog challenge to give a creative boost to your imaginative ideas.