Hello everyone Pooja here!
As you know the theme of this month’s blog challenge is to create anything with Embossing Texture paste. Today I have come with an inspirational project that’s created with Embossing Texture paste and Alcohol Splash. I have created this mixed media project in Little Birdie’s mixed media art journal.
Have a look at the end result!
1. I have chosen the corrugated page from Little Birdie’s art journal to create my composition.
2. I have done some stencil work with Grainy Texture Paste and modelling paste using two different Little Birdie stencils. Little Birdie has some amazing stencil designs, you must check them out!
3. After that I used Fiber Paste randomly …mostly at the bottom of the page and also applied Embossing Texture Paste with a stencil and used my heat gun to get the embossed effect.
4. Thereafter, I used Alcohol Splash sprays to add colors my background.
5. I have colored cheese cloth with Alcohol Splash and paste it where I wanted to start building up my composition.
6. Now I built up layers of colors, where I wanted dark shades. After that I used Little Birdie’s white gesso to tone down where I wanted light shades.
Added embellishments of my choice to add some interest. Gave the finishing touch with printed sentiments.
Here are some final pictures.
Hope you liked it!
Keep creating and sharing with us.