Hello everyone Pooja here!
Today I have an altered art project with one step Crackle Medium that oozes out an awesome vintage appeal.
Have a look
Most of you know now how to do simple decoupage, I have also done decoupage on my bottle first but with a twist….here is the process
- I have taken a bottle of my choice. After cleaning it, I applied Moda burgundy paint all over it.
2. After it dried, I applied one step Crackle Medium evenly all over it.
3. When it was almost dry, I applied Butternut Squash shade of Little Birdie Chalk Paint vertically with a brush. I also added few drops of yellow acrylic paint to give it a double tone effect.
After some time, beautiful cracked effect appeared on the bottle.
4. The next step was to apply decoupage glue on the base of bottle to stick my decoupage napkin. I placed it where I wanted, you can use your own design and placement that pleases you!
6. Did some stamping with Itsy Bitsy stamps.
5. Thereafter I applied decoupage glue on the entire bottle to seal it.
6. Next, I used Mocha shade of Color Splash and used a brush to spread it (used few drops of water to thin it down a little). After it dried, I applied some brown and green shades of distress ink with a soft hand.
7. Added some handmade flowers, resin embellishments, stickers, micro beads and other decorative accessories from the store and my stash to decorate the bottle.
8. Hung some metal embellishments along with a tiny handmade book with “Best Wishes” sentiment.
It turned out to be so pretty that I could not stop at one, here’s another one for you…..
I hope you liked my project. Try out different creations with the Crackle Medium, it’s a truly fantastic product to use!!
If you have any queries, please feel free to ask. I will be extremely happy to get back to you.
thanks for being with us