I also had some fun with the new range of WOW embossing powders at Itsy Bitsy. I picked up a gorgeous chipboard laser cut and head embossed it silver to complement my colour scheme of pink, black, white and silver.
I added this adorable princess dress embellishment also from Itsy Bitsy. It was so apt since the entire project is all about bling, sparkle and bright pink!
- For the Paper/ General crafting project, your submission can be a card, box, tag, scrapbook layout, dress, embroidery, crochet work etc – anything as long as it is handmade and includes a Sizzix product and contains a tutorial.
- For the jewellery making project, your submission must be some form of jewellery and once again must incorporate a tutorial in the submission. You are not required to include a Sizzix element in the jewellery making submissions
- The tutorial can be a video or picture tutorial.
- Quilled jewellery or jewellery made out of paper beads will fall under the Jewellery making category.
- The contest closes at midnight on 31st July 2013
- In order to submit your entry, click on the inlinkz button provided at the end of this post, add your image and link to your blog post containing the submission. There is a separate button for each category.
- If you do not have a blog, please create an album on any online photo gallery, ensure the settings are public and link it up as detailed in point 6. Ensure the tutorial photos are included in your album.
- We will no longer be accepting submissions via email however for any doubt, please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each participant can submit a maximum of 3 entries within each category
- Submitting old projects is not permitted. All submissions have to be created after 5th July 2013
- In your blog post, create a link back to this page – The ItsyBitsy Sizzix Tutorial Challenge.
- Entries are welcome from all over the world however if you are the winner, we can only ship your prize to an Indian address.
- 2 winners will be selected, one for jewellery making and one for paper/general crafting who will each receive a voucher of Rs. 1000 each, redeemable online at www.itsybitsy.in.
- In addition 3 to 6 finalists in each category will be selected all of whom will receive a badge to display on their blog.
- We would love it if you display our new badge on your blog, you can find it on the sidebar.
We are super excited to see what you come up with and judging by the talent displayed in previous challenges we are 100% certain that it’s going to be a gala hit! So hurry up and start linking! Looking forward to your creations!
Also stay tuned to our next post where we will share a fabulous jewellery making inspiration for this challenge along with a video tutorial! See you soon!
Submissions – General/ Paper Crafting
http://www.inlinkz.com/cs.php?id=292262 Submissions Jewellery Making