We are overjoyed to announce that we are rolling out our second challenge. We know how much you love our craft flowers, so what better way to celebrate this beautiful embellishment than to build a challenge around it? At stake for 2 talented winners is a voucher of Rs. 1000 each from www.itsybitsy.in so saddle up and get crafting.
Here are the guidelines of the challenge:
- You can make anything you like as long as it is NOT a card, scrapbook or invitation.
- You must incorporate craft flowers in the project.
- At least one set of craft flowers should be from Itsy Bitsy (www.itsybitsy.in)
- The contest closes at midnight on 31st July 2012.
- In order to submit your entry, click on the blue box provided below, add your image and link to your blog.
- Each participant can submit a maximum of 3 entries.
- Participants can withdraw entries at any time before the contest closes by deleting their submission.
- Backlinking to old projects is not permitted.
- 2 winners will be selected and will receive a voucher of Rs. 1000 each, redeemable at www.itsybitsy.in
To give you a taste of the craft flowers on offer, here are some of our flagship products. You can shop for these and other craft flowers by clicking here.
And if you’re wondering how we created the photo frame pictured at the top, we took great pleasure in using our brand new product, a craft photo frame. We embellished it with some of our craft flowers, a few petite daisies, a splash of paint and voila, we had a one-of-a-kind piece, perfect to showcase special moments.
Happy crafting People!