Hi there everyone,
Anamika here! Today I am back with a project where I have used both decoupage and acrylic pour technique to make a photo frame.
1. I took a MDF photo frame and separated the border where I plan to use acrylic pour technique. I used Pearl White, Icy Blue, Grassy Green and Black Pepper and mixed pouring medium to the respective paints separately. I mixed them thoroughly until each was in a pouring consistency.
2. Now I added the colours to a separate cup in random order and poured it on the frame.
3. I kept this for drying overnight. I took the central part of the photo frame and used decoupage techniques to adhere this beautiful decoupage paper using Little Birdie Deco Magic glue.
4. I then used some flowers on which I sprayed some Color Splash shades to go with my project. I also used my die cutting machine to cut few leaves .
5. I added these embellishments to give more elements to my project.
My final project is now ready….
Hope I have inspired you to make something with pouring paints and join us for this month’s Blog Challenge.
Keep creating and sharing!!
Supplies Used :