I am Kriti Mishra, this is my first DT post and I am super excited to begin this journey with Itsy Bitsy….
Today, I have created a mixed media shadow box using Little Birdie Element Sheets. For this, I have written a detailed tutorial for all of you….So, sit back with a cup of coffee and enjoy the tutorial.
This is the Shadow box that I have created with some awesome supplies by Itsy Bitsy…
I hope you get inspired and try once…
So, let’s start….
- I took a shadow box and covered it entirely with white gesso. After that, to add some textures on the borders, I took the stencil “Irregular Dots” and applied Little Birdie Fiber Paste on it.
- Next, I had applied crackle paste using the stencil ‘Star Circle’ on the left side and applied Little Birdie Glass Bead Gel Medium on the right side using a palette knife.
- After that I had pasted the corrugated sheet as shown and covered it with white gesso. When it dried, I applied the Glass Beads Gel medium to give some extra texture.
- Now the most interesting part…. I diluted the chalk paint Sailing Sky and applied all over it. When it dried, I diluted the chalk paint Charcoal and applied only where I wanted to give the depth to the project.
- For the final composition, I have selected few chip boards like Dream catcher, Dream Big and Vine, element sheet Sunflower Meadow and flowers – Wild Icy blue. After finalizing the composition, I pasted all the elements using silicon glue.
And Tada! Its ready. This is the final look and few more detailed pictures are below.
Happy Crafting and Stay safe
List of Materials used: