Semonti here on Itsy Bitsy’s blog today to share my mixed media creation with Little Birdie products.
I have altered a chipboard gear with lots of other products from the brand.
Here is my finish project:
Step by step tutorial:
- First I have stuck a chipboard gear on a piece of cardboard. Applied Little Birdie mixed media paste through the script stencil.
- Then mixed glass bead gel with stone texture paste from the brand and applied the mix randomly on the gear base.
- Covered the base, chipboard shapes and mould shapes with black gesso.
- Gilded two die cut shapes with copper gilding flakes from my stash.
- Embossed two die cut light bulb shapes with gold and yellow.
- Stuck everything on the base except those two bulb die cuts. Coloured with green and brown Color Splash from the store. Used some copper orange spray from my stash.
- After everything was dry, I dry brushed some areas with with Muted Teal chalk paint. Applied some green paint and light yellow rust paste from my stash.
- Rubbed Berry Glaze metallic wax here and there. Tucked in both the bulb die cuts.
- Added some Caramel Syrup embossing texture paste for a more grungy and rusty texture on the sentiment chipboard and added it to the project.
- Added silver micro beads and some flowers. Dry brushed with gesso. To finish my project, splattered with diluted white gesso and highlighted some area with white gel pen.
Here are some more pictures:
Hope you like my project. Thank you for stopping by.