Itsy Bitsy is India’s no 1 Hobby, Arts & craft supply chain & the ONLY one with 19 brick & mortar stores pan India & a strong online presence. It’s time now to announce our Design Team Call for the year 2017-18. If you have been eagerly waiting to enter the team, this is the right moment!
We are inviting talented, enthusiastic and committed designers who love to create with our products. Whether you are a mixed media expert, a decoupage specialist, a savvy scrapbooker, a creative card maker, a cool jewellery designer or a crafter with any other expertise, we would love to hear from you!
What we are looking for:
- Crafters with an active blog (which is update regularly and has been maintained for at least 6 months) and social media presence.
- Crafters who love Itsy Bitsy products & enjoy creating with our exciting craft supplies.
- Crafters who are committed to promote Itsy Bitsy brand through all social networks.
- Commitment for a 6 month term.
- Crafters who are able to create projects within deadlines (we will have a calendar set up in advance).
- Crafters who can create 2 projects each month using Itsy Bitsy supplies & prepare blog post for the same and are happy to share tips and tricks.
- Basic skills of photography (should be able to take & edit images of your work.
- Excellent language skills!
- Above all we are looking for team players who are proactive & willing to support other Design Team members & their projects by sharing posts & commenting.
- Submit 2 projects every month
- Create projects within deadline
- List all the Itsy Bitsy products used in the project with appropriate links to our web store.
- Your posts should be informative, in form of detailed tutorials with step by step images. (Video will be an added advantage).
- Share your Itsy Bitsy posts on your personal blog and social media.
- Respond to comments related to your project on Itsy Bitsy Blog as well as Facebook group.
- Join & promote our Facebook & social media accounts.
- Be enthusiastic about participating in promotional activities such as such as blog hops, challenges, etc.
How Itsy Bitsy Pampers you with Exciting Benefits
- Monthly DT kit for your project.
- Get an opportunity to get our newly launched products.
- Fabulous store discounts! (not applicable to already discounted products).
- Design Team members have a photo posted on our blog.
- Good exposure of your projects & tutorials across all our social media platforms.
- Itsy Bitsy design team badge to feature on your blog.
- Custom water mark to use on your Itsy Bitsy projects.
- Become a well know face with readers through Itsy Bitsy blog & social media platforms.
- Opportunity to collaborate with India’s leading craft store & manufacturer.
- Opportunity to promote your blog/name on our blog, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Intagram.
- You can be a part of our affiliate programme and earn through links to Itsy Bitsy website.
*****This DT Call is open to Designers Around the World*****
If this excites you –
Send in your details to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject line: DT call – Your name) with the following information:
- Name, address & contact number.
- A single paragraph telling us a little about yourself & why you think you will be a great addition to the team.
- Are you on any other design teams? If yes, please share details, also stating when you can join (if selected)
- Your areas of expertise ( Eg: Mixed media, card making, scrapbooking, altered art, quilling, jewellery making or anything else)
- Please let us know any designing & cutting software/machines you own.
- Links to your blog, you tube channel, Facebook profile, Pinterest, Instagram or any other place where your works are published/ displayed.
- A link to THREE projects (at least 1 tutorial) on your blog that best describes your style of work.
- If you have a craft resume we would love to see that as well.
The deadline for applying is 25th June, 2017, if chosen you will be notified via email and the new team will be announced here on the blog soon after. If selected, you will be sent detailed information about DT requirements, including an understanding of your obligations to Itsy Bitsy. Looking forward to your applications & Good luck!