- Submission can be a card, scrapbook layouts, journal cover, mixed media, bottle art, altered art and any thing else.
- The project should feature Little Birdie 3D Chipboard Designs launched recently
- Using Itsy Bitsy product is a must to qualify.
- Turn off word verification to enable us to leave comments.
- Entries can be submitted until 12th of July 2017.
- In order to submit your entry, click on the inlinkz button provided at the end of this post, add your image and link to your blog post containing the submission.
- Each participant can submit a maximum of 3 entries. Please add numbers 1, 2, 3 while submitting multiple entries.
- Please link to your post and not just your blog.
- In your blog post, create a link back to this page.
- Only projects posted during the Challenge period are eligible (No Back links allowed, only link the newer creation made after our Challenge gone live).
- Entries are welcome from all over the world. However if you are the winner, we can only ship your prize to an Indian address.
- If you don’t have a blog and want to add your creation on Facebook, please upload it on our FB group Itsy Bitsy Crafter’s Cafe with the hashtag – #itsybitsyblogchallenge 617 & add the link here.
- TWO winners will be picked through random who will each receive voucher of Rs.500, redeemable online at www.itsybitsy.in. Top 3 will be selected by the DT.
Also, Have look around the tutorial and inspirational project showcasing 3D chipboard frame and color splash sprays.
step 3 :
step 9: Add hearty melange and vanilla sequins dots
And few close up shots here….
Hope you liked my efforts to inspire you.
We will be waiting for your amazing creations this month. Last but not least I just want to remind you about the Designing Team Call, You Still have time to send in your applications.
Supplies used :
|Chipboard – 3D Grace Ornamental