Priyanka Kantak here!!
Itsy Bitsy is a pioneer for coming up with amazing products almost every month. One such awesome product that has been launched recently is Metallic Wax in some awesome colours by its home brand Little Birdie!
They are so soft and shiny and can be spread easily on a variety of surfaces.
So today, I am happy to announce the new Blog Challenge. The theme for Challenge #21 is Anything goes with Little Birdie Metallic Wax! (Any color from the range)
Here are some guidelines to follow for participating in the Blog Challenge.
- Submissions can be any project featuring Little Birdie Metallic Waxes
- Turn off word verification to enable us to leave comments
- Entries can be submitted until June 6th , 2019.
- In order to submit your entry, click on the inlinkz button provided at the end of this post, add your image and link to your blog post containing the submission.
- Each participant can submit a maximum of 3 entries. Please append numbers 1, 2, 3 next to your name while submitting multiple entries
- Please link your creations to your post and not just your blog
- In your blog post, create a back-link to this page
- Only projects posted during the valid challenge period are eligible. Backlinks or old projects are not allowed. Please link the creations posted only after our challenge has gone live.
- Entries are welcome from all over the world. However, if you are the winner, we can only ship your prize to an Indian address.
- If you don’t have a blog and want to add your creation on Facebook, please upload it on our FB group Itsy Bitsy Crafter’s Cafe with the hashtag – #itsybitsyblogchallenge21 and add the link here.
- When sharing your work via Facebook or Instagram, please make sure that your profile is PUBLIC, else we will not be able to view your entry and it will be disqualified.
- Top 2 entries will be selected by the DT. Each winner will receive a voucher of Rs.500, redeemable online at www.itsybitsy.in.
- For participating in the Challenge you have time from May 6th, 2019 to June 6th 2019
- If you have not subscribed to our blog kindly subscribe with your name and email id.
Excitedly looking forward to all your creations for this challenge.
Today I have, not one but three tutorials using Little birdie Metallic Wax – Copper Blaze.
This product is so versatile, you could use it on a variety of mediums and finishes. It gives instant shine to your projects. At such a reasonable price you must buy it before it goes out of stock. It’s that good!
Lets get started –
I used only half of the stencil.
* Spreading the paste evenly with a spatula is the key*
It looks like this.
Isn’t it gorgeous?
Step 3 :
Then I used my ‘Star’ product – Little Birdie Metallic Wax in Copper Blaze. I used my finger to dab the wax on the elevated parts of the design. I purposefully avoided some areas and kept them white. I also let the wax spread a bit on the cardstock too. Its unto you how you want the design to look.
This project of mine is complete! Wasn’t that simple?
Now, let’s move on to the second project :
On a square canvas measuring 4″×4″, I stamped the sentiment from the Family stamp set in the middle.
I then lightly drew a circle around it with the help of a lid. I spread the Glass Bead Gel by Little birdie around the circle with the help of a spatula.
After drying it looks like this :
I also mixed those two to get a darker grey.
And its complete!
Now, lets begin the 3rd tutorial :
You can use this versatile Metallic Wax in card making too!
Taking a 4 × 4 inch Bright White cardstock , I used various distress inks and smooshed them using water.
After I was satisfied with the result, I used the the ‘Flora Wishes’ stamp by Little Birdie on the panel and heat embossed it with Little Birdie Clear Embossing powder.
I then spread the Metallic Wax – Copper Blaze on top of it with my finger. After that I took a tissue and wiped the excess off!
On a base of Classic White cardstock measuring 5.5″ × 11″ , scored at 5.5″, I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set repeatedly with Festive Berries distress ink.
I adhered the square panel in the middle. Also, I spread the Metallic Wax – Copper Blaze all over the sides. Next, I stuck red shiny tape on two sides.
*To make it transfer proof, I applied a thin layer of Little Birdie Matte Varnish*
And my card is complete.
Hope you liked my projects. If yes, then why not make your own and link them to the challenge? I am sure you are excited to participate too!
Do tag me in the Itsy Bitsy Crafters Cafe FB group when you share the pics.
Do let me know your thoughts in the comments.
Have a great day ahead!
List of supplies used