Itsy Bitsy is a leading craft supply chain & the ONLY one with 16 brick & mortar stores pan India & a strong online presence. We are now looking to form our first ever DESIGN TEAM & inviting talented, enthusiastic and committed designers who love to create with our products. Whether you are a quilling expert, a decoupage specialist, a savvy scrapbooker, a creative card maker, a cool jewellery designer or a crafter with any other expertise, we would love to hear from you!
What we are looking for:
- You must have a blog (which you maintained for atleast 6 months).
- Be committed to promoting Itsy Bitsy brand through all social networks.
- Commit for a 6 month term.
- Be able to create your projects within deadlines (we will have a calendar set up in advance).
- Create 2 projects each month using Itsy Bitsy supplies & prepare blog post for the same.
- List all the Itsy Bitsy products used in the project with appropriate links back to the store.
- One of these should be a tutorial (with detailed step by step pictures. A video will be an added advantage).
- Be able to take & edit pictures of your work.
- Share posts on your personal blog and social media.
- Respond to comments related to your project on Itsy Bitsy Blog as well as Facebook group.
- Join the private Itsy Bitsy DT Facebook Group & share information, project ideas & network with other design team members.
- Join & promote our Facebook & social media accounts.
- Be willing to participate in promotional activities such as such as blog hops, challenges, etc.
- Excellent language skills!
- Above all we are looking for team players who are proactive & willing to support other Design Team members & their projects by sharing posts & commenting.
- Monthly DT kit for your project.
- Fabulous Store discounts! (not on already discounted products).
- Design Team members will have a photo posted on our blog.
- Good exposure of your projects & tutorials across all our social media platforms.
- Itsy Bitsy design team badge to feature on your blog.
- Custom water mark to use on your Itsy Bitsy projects.
- Share your creativity, tips & techniques with the readers on Itsy Bitsy Blog.
- Opportunity to collaborate with India’s leading craft store & manufacturer.
If this excites you –
- Name, address & contact number.
- A single paragraph telling us a little about yourself & why you think you will be a great addition to the team.
- Are you on any other design teams? If yes, please share details, also stating when you can join (if selected)
- Please let us know any designing & cutting software/machines you own.
- Links to your blog, you tube channel, Facebook profile, web gallery, pinterest, instagram or any other place where your works are published/ displayed.
- A link to THREE projects (at least 1 tutorial) on your blog that best describes your style of work (ONLY 3).
- If you have a craft resume we would love to see that as well.
The deadline for applying is 30thApril, 2016, if chosen you will be notified via email and the new team will be announced here on the blog on soon after. If selected, you will be sentdetailed information on DT requirements, including an understanding of your obligations to Itsy Bitsy.Thank you for your applications & Good luck!