Today we will use decoupage tissues to make easy aesthetic flowerpot display using Little Birdie products.
- Coat the bucket with Deco Magic glue- matt in sections and then stick the napkin on the bucket.STEP 2:
- After sticking the whole napkin on the bucket, let it dry for 10 mins and then add another layer of the Deco Magic glue to seal the napkin.
- Step 3:
- Add handmade paper roses to the decoupaged bucket. Now add the artificial succulent to the bucket.
- Coat the watering can with Deco Magic glue. Add the napkin to the pot and then add another coat of glue to over the pot.
- Next, add handmade flowers and crystals to the pot.
- Hope you are inspired and will try something similar. Will see you soon with another inspiration. Keep crafting!
Handmade flowers and crystal stones
Metal watering can and bucket