Hello everyone, Roopashree here!
Every breathe we take, every step we make, can be filled with peace, joy and serenity. God grant us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change, the courage to change the things we can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
Let’s start the project with Hope & Positivity!
Step 1 :
I have chosen a canvas tote bag as a base for today’s project.
Prepped the surface with a thin coat of fabric glue on the top and allowed i to dry.
Note: secure the inner side of the bag with a board or paper so that the medium doesn’t get transferred to the other side of the bag.
* Give a coat of any light shade of chalk paint all over with sponge dabbing method.
* Now take any floral pattern tissue to add extra beauty to the background. To adhere the napkin I have used fabric glue.
Give some stencil effect with any contrasting chalk paint shade.
Take golden metallic paint and dab through the Buddha stencil. This acts as a shadow effect.
Take a bright shade of glitter fabric paint. I have taken Salsa Twinkle as the background is light in shade. Keep the stencil above the already painted golden Buddha & slightly move the stencil to the right & dab the glitter fabric paint trough the stencil. The below golden paint gives the shadow effect.
* Next with the help of a brush, paint glitter fabric paint shade Lime Glint all over the surface leaving the focal point i.e. Buddha. This gives a speckle & glitter effect to the entire surface.
* Add a positive quote with stencil in an empty space.
* Take fabric permanent maker & draw an outline to high the stenciled patterns.
Here are few clicks of finished project.￼￼
Hope you all like the project and will give it a try.
List of Material used:
1. Canvas tote bag.
2. Chalk paint.
4. Decoupage napkin.
5. Fabric Glue.
6. Glitter fabric paint.
7. Metallic paint.
8. Fabric marker – Black
Do leave some Love, Like & comment