Kriti this side….Hope you all had a great 2021…..keep healthy and keep crafting!
Today, I have altered a MDF panel using lots of amazing products from Itsy Bitsy….So, sit back and enjoy the photo tutorial……
Before we begin, look at what I created and get inspired to create something today!
- I took a MDF panel and covered it entirely with Little Birdie’s White Gesso and left it to dry completely.
2. Then, I adhered some scrap pieces of puzzle using Little Birdie’s Heavy Gel Medium, after finalizing my focal point. In this project I am using two focal points using Little Birdie’s Quote Stencils.
3. After that, completely cover it with white gesso again and let it dry….
4. The most interesting part is to colour the base….I have used Little Birdie’s Sailing Sky chalk paint and Little Birdie’s Color Splash – Hot Pink.
5. To make the focal point, I first applied Little Birdie’s Mixed Media paste using the quote stencils on a white card stock. When it dried up completely, I had sprayed Hot pink Colour Splash.
After that, to highlight the quote, I brushed it with Little Birdie’s Charcoal – chalk paint.
After finalizing the composition…..it looked like this.
Few close – up pics…..
I hope you all like it….
List of materials used: