- Firstly our challenges will run from the 15th of the month to the 10th of the following month.
- Winners will be announced by the 20th of the month.
- We are also changing the evaluation methodology. Until now, winners have been hand picked by our panel of creative judges. Hence forth there will be a 2-pronged evaluation approach.
- We will open the entries for audience voting for 5 days. During the same period of time, the judges will be evaluating your entries.
- To choose the winner, we will be combining audience feedback and judges selection.
For paper crafting, I decided to make a card. I haven’t made a card in quite a while so it was fun to do and especially so when the task was to incorporate such pretty elements.
So here are the rules of the challenge:
- For the Paper/ General crafting project, your submission can be a card, box, tag, scrapbook layout, dress, embroidery, crochet work etc – anything as long as it is handmade and
- For the jewellery making project, your submission must be some form of jewellery and once again must contain at least 2 of the 4 P’s – Pink, Pearls, Posy or Pattern Paper.
- Quilled jewellery or jewellery made out of paper beads will fall under the Jewellery making category.
- Entries can be submitted until 10th October 2013.
- Entries will be open to audience vote from 11th to 14th October 2013
- Following this, the winners will be selected after combining both audience feedback and judges feedback.
- In order to submit your entry, click on the inlinkz button provided at the end of this post, add your image and link to your blog post containing the submission. There is a separate button for each category.
- If you do not have a blog, please create an album on any online photo gallery, ensure the settings are public and link it up as detailed in point 5.
- If you are unable to create an online gallery or blog, please write in to
- Each participant can submit a maximum of 3 entries within each category
- Submitting old projects is not permitted. All submissions have to be created after 15th September 2013
- In your blog post, create a link back to this page – The ItsyBitsy ‘Pretty P’ Challenge.
- Entries are welcome from all over the world however if you are the winner, we can only ship your prize to an Indian address.
- 2 winners will be selected, one for jewellery making and one for paper/general crafting who will each receive a voucher of Rs. 1000 each, redeemable online at
- In addition 3 to 6 finalists in each category will be selected all of whom will receive a badge to display on their blog.
contains at least 2 of the 4 P’s – Pink, Pearls, Posy or Pattern Paper
email@example.com with your submission.
Submissions for Paper Crafting
Submissions for Jewellery Making