Aangee Shah here. I hope all of you are having a great day with a lot of crafty ideas and projects going on in your mind. Don’t you love what you do ? I know the answer is always yes!! First of all I am so glad and super exited to post here as a guest DT for Itsy Bitsy. Today I am going to share my project using Little Birdie’s Metallic Paints.
- Little Birdie metallic paint has their special features:
- They are so vibrant and shimmery.
- Reacts beautifully on light and dark bases.
- You can use them directly on your projects or even you can mix them with different mediums to get a best out of them.
- Dries permanently on all the surfaces.
- They are available in so many beautiful shades
The use of this paints are not limited to any of the art forms. You can use them in your home decor projects, mixed media, on your canvas, etc.
I have a beautiful altered mixed media project to share with you all.
So starting with my base , I chose a diary for this project. I arranged some randomly cut chipboard pieces here and there on my diary.
Then, for creating an uneven texture base I mixed some mixed media stones with Little Birdie modelling paste and applied it randomly on my diary as shown.
Once my base was completely dry I covered it with black gesso which I made using 2 in 1 modelling paste from the store. I also painted black gesso on to chipboards and other embellishments to use later.