Hello creatives, this is Srigowri Rajesh on the blog today to share a quick yet beautiful sculpture painting project. I have used the versatile, smooth, aromatic LittleBirdie sculpture past
- Take the MDF base from the wooden decorable collection from Little birdie and apply chalk paint Charcoal color on it.
- Draw a sketch of your own for reference with a pencil. I drew a branch with a few flowers and leaves.
- Now scoop Little birdie sculpture paste Rosewood and Midnight. Mix both pastes and apply on the tree branch. Give some textures using a palette knife.
- Create leaves using Little birdie Seaweed paste. Kindly check my previous post for reference that how to make a leaf with a palette knife.
- Now make flowers of your choice. I used Rose blush paste to make Apple Blossom flowers. For the pollens, I used Pinaale swirl paste.
- Finally, stick to some quote or words of your choice.
Yay…you are done!